What does ICOM 400 do?
- Messaging with 2-way capabilities
- Message queue monitoring
- Monitor and distribute reports
- Send messages to a central system for user review and response
- Monitor system audit journal, network addresses, job, QHST, CPU, configuration status, output queue, job queue, IFS, subsystem and object/library size
- Process commands based on monitor
- Graphic User Interface (GUI) for main send command
- Individual, group and on call notification
- Complex user and recipient scheduling
- Escalation of unanswered messages
- Automated responses to inquiry messages
- Allows you to call the System i and check status levels, issue commands, replay messages, and answer messages
- Allows your System i to call you with information
- System Management tool – performance, availability and problem management
- Attach spooled files as an attachment in PDF format
- Save off spooled file information to be sent later if a spooled file no longer exists on the system
- Allow multiple email addresses on a message
- Logs messages sent and errors
- Synchronize icom/400 product data and settings between multiple systems or LPARS
What are the benefits?
- Notification methods include voice, email, snpp, console, fax, pager, network message and telephone
- Message queue and spooled file monitoring
- It’s simple, powerful, flexible and responsive
- Get updated from anywhere using any phone
- Standard and user-definable system monitors
- Quick start for easy setup
- Server proven
- Saves money
For more information about icom/400 and a detailed list of all the new features click here.
For online technical support or to view/download an icom/400 users guide, click here or call 866-PINNACLE ext. 8714 or email support at ICOM400@pbsnow.com.
To download a 30-day free trial version of the software click here or please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.