What does UPS 400 do?
- Gives software interface to communicate pending power failures
- Continuous online status of activity can be tailored to send messages at six user-defined intervals.
- Notifies the system operator that power has been lost and that ups/400 has taken over.
- Provides host communications to multiple Power Systems with i.
What are the benefits?
- User-friendly menus and popup windows
- Preloaded with a sample shutdown procedure in place
- Can interface with icom/400 to send a power failure message
- System management tool – performance, availability, problem management
- Comes prepackaged with a simulated ups power failure “test” kit which utilizes customer-specified or default shutdown criteria that allows you to test your system shutdown in simulation mode.
For technical support call Lance Scott at 866-PINNACLE ext. 8714 or send an email to support at email@example.com.
For more information about ups/400 or a 30-day free trial email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.