PROJECT & ACCOUNTING ADMINISTRATOR
Pinnacle Business Systems is currently hiring an experienced Project & Accounting Administrator to join our team in Edmond, Oklahoma. Our accounting team members are key contributors to our success here at Pinnacle Business Systems, a 2017 CRN SP500 and Inaugural CRN Triple Crown award winner.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Handles bookkeeping duties associated with tracking, billing, and dispersing subcontractor reimbursements for professional services
- Responsible for setting up projects in accounting system and tracking accurate and timely data (time and expenses) for project managers
- Effectively communicate with Project Managers (PM) and Customer Experience Specialists (CES) regarding contract documents, change orders and other contract modifications, approvals, and any additional services-related to billing
- Prepare final invoice package containing draft and final invoices for all billable projects, including all applicable backup for approval by the Accounting Supervisor
- Mail final invoices, file consultant and client invoice copies in the billing folder
- Research any unbilled issues to optimize the billing possibilities for the accounting period
- Maintain the billing folders for all projects, with all the appropriate documents, including expenses, consultant invoices, and monthly invoices, in accordance with standard procedures
- Provide the accounts payables team member with advice on client billing, relative to consultant invoicing and reimbursable expenses
- Set up new projects, make transfers of employee billable hours and/or expenses, and open and close time classes in company system.
- Review weekly time sheets
- Prepare special project analysis, as requested
- Perform additional assignments, as directed by the CFO
This position reports directly to the CFO.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Associates degree in accounting, minimum requirement.
- Previous experience in project accounting required, specifically experience highlighted in responsibilities section
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy, including experience in word processing, spreadsheets and accounting software.
- A thorough knowledge of standard contract terms, including hourly, lumps sum, not-to-exceed and how they are applied in the billing process.
- Ability to work well with others under deadline situations and respond to changes in priorities.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, set priorities and see projects through to completion.
- Employ problem-solving skills and analysis, and report problems to the Accounting Services Manager, as necessary.
- Strong service orientation.
- Knowledge of the project structure in a client/consultant business environment.
- Experience in IT industry preferred and project accounting experience around managed services highly desired
Only individuals that meet these qualifications and requirements will be considered for this position and considered a candidate. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
About Pinnacle Business Systems
Pinnacle has developed an environment that offers real opportunity, achievement and advancement. Our culture fosters a spirit of pride, accomplishment and camaraderie that makes Pinnacle a great place to invest in your future. Our company is stronger than ever, and we realize that our primary strength is our employees. We provide employees with the tools, direction and support to improve upon their skills and make the most of their experience at Pinnacle. Visit www.pbsnow.com for more information about Pinnacle Business Systems.
The employment policy of PBS is to provide an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, age or disability in regard to any position for which any employee or applicant is qualified.
Please send your resume to email@example.com for consideration.