The Sales Engineer position is a rewarding place to start your career with Pinnacle Business Systems, a 2014 CRN Triple Crown award winner. As a Sales Engineer, you will architect, design and develop a wide range of technical solutions working directly with the sales team members and our customers. These individuals will be a direct point of contact for our customers and sales team to assist with product and solution inquiries, coordinating the solution sale from start to finish and aiding in the customer relationship throughout.
The candidate we seek will be highly motivated with a passion for learning new technologies. S/he thinks out-of-the-box and can identify issues and creative solutions, regardless of the technology—a true solution engineer.
This person must be strong technically, but have an understanding of business and operational processes to ensure the solution closely matches the needs of the corporation. This position requires frequent contact with teammates to assess, recommend, and develop data-centric technical solutions to automate, integrate, and enhance operational systems and processes. This person must be a self-starter and possess the ability to work independently, as well as lead working-level teams.
Sales Engineer Responsibilities
- Support sales team on proposal and solutions to customers.
- Meet with customers to understand user requirements, perform customer education and create solutions.
- Prepare solution proposals.
- Generate & verify Bill of Materials for quotations.
- Assist sales in gathering 3rd party pricing and communicating with 3rd parties, if required.
- Customer facing presentations and solution description overview.
- Support sales in tendering and bidding process.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Four year college degree; Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or
Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Professional, creative and dynamic presence and the ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize multi tasks.
- Excellent presentation and conversational skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Work well in a team and independently.
- Technical knowledge in Enterprise Servers, Storage Solution, Backup and Recovery Solution, UNIX, Windows,
Networking, Hardware, mission-critical High Availability Concepts.
- Ability to solution architect Storage and Server infrastructure solution.
Only individuals that meet these qualifications and requirements will be considered qualified for this position and
considered a candidate.
About Pinnacle Business Systems
Pinnacle has developed an environment that offers real opportunity, achievement and advancement. Our culture fosters a spirit of pride, accomplishment and camaraderie that makes Pinnacle a great place to invest in your future. Our company is stronger than ever, and we realize that our primary strength is our employees. We provide employees with the tools, direction and support to improve upon their skills and make the most of their experience at Pinnacle.
Our energetic and innovative spirit has enabled us to grow and receive numerous awards and recognitions including CRN’s Tech Elite 250 and VAR 500 recipient for the last four years. We are also a five-time recipient of the Oklahoman’s “Metro 50 Award”, and named as an inaugural 2014 CRN Triple Crown Award Winner.