What does TRAC 400 do?
- Centralized management of multiple Power Systems with i
- Provides total backup
- Predefined backups
- A single command can backup and entire application
- Dynamic media management
- Reliable disaster recovery
- Scheduled backup strategies
- Auto configuration
What are the benefits?
- Simple to use
- Powerful – tracks by status, date, location and protects active media from rewrite.
- Manages media across multiple Power Systems with i
- Interfaces with all Job Schedulers
- Concurrent or simultaneous saves
- Recovery report provides a systematic method to recover your entire system.
- Recovery down to the object level
- trac/400 automates all processes with your media library
- Backup and restore spooled files
- Reporting keeps track of any errors or omissions which occur during backups.
For online technical support or to view/download an trac/400 users guide, click here , call 866-PINNACLE ext. 8714 or email support at email@example.com.
To download a 30-day free trial version of the software click here or please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.